Monday, July 11, 2011

Crock Pot Corn on the Cob



OK so I stumbled on the EASIEST was to cook corn on the cob!!! CROCK POT!! I had to make about 12 ears for a cookout and didn't want to boil them and heat up the house on a 90 deg. day and the last time I tried to grill them, I ended up with burnt popcorn smelling corn. Yuck. So I tried this was and the corn turned out PERFECT!! I will never go back to boiling.






Crock Pot Corn on the Cob



__ ears of corn (insert however many ears you want)


aluminium foil




Shuck and rinse your ears of corn. Wrap each one individually in a piece of aluminium foil. Put them in the crock pot, layered on each other if you have to. Cook on high for 2-3 hours depending on how many ears you have. I fit 9 into my crock pot so I cooked them for 3 hours on high and they turned out PERFECT!! They're super hot so be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment