Monday, July 11, 2011

Easy Pleasing Meatloaf





I don't know if I've said this before but I don't eat red meat. I use to, before my gallbladder suddenly attempted to make an exit out of my body without my consent, but since that episode (or two), I stopped eating it and I feel better. One of the things I missed about not eating beef was this dish. It was one of my FAVORITE. I don't really like the taste of meat (yes, I'm perfectly aware that I have issues) but this meatloaf is soooo good. It's the stuffing that takes it one step further than any other meatloaf recipe I've tried. I now make this with ground turkey and I'm thrilled to say that it turns out just as good!!



Easy Pleasing Meatloaf



2 lb. lean ground beef
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 cup water
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided


PLACE meat, stuffing mix, water, eggs and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce in bowl.
MIX just until blended.
SHAPE into loaf in 13x9-inch baking dish.
TOP with remaining barbecue sauce. Bake 1 hour or until done (160ºF).

No comments:

Post a Comment